The XP2 delivers the same advanced features of the original Luminaire, like StitchVision Technology for stitch precision and more accurate embroidery design placement, 4 included frames, a built-in camera for fast scanning and a large 10.1 capacitive touchscreen display for easy menu navigation, zooming, on-screen design editing and tutorial viewing. The Luminaire 2 takes its offering further with a variety of sashing patterns and the auto decorative fill function as well as more stitches, motifs and fill patterns than its predecessor so you can tap into endless design options. It also lets you step up your embroidery and quilting game with brilliant new innovations and app-based features available from your mobile devices. Discover Brother s XP2 for a sewing experience that ll take you light years beyond.
Embroidery Machines Brother Luminaire XP2
- StitchVision projects stitches and designs on the fabric
- End point sewing function stops stitching where you want
- Brother-exclusive Quiltbroidery features
- 65-square-inch workspace and generous 13" needle-to-arm span
- 4 clamp-free, spring release frames up to 10 5/8" x 16"
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials and manuals
- Over 1,300 built-in designs including 192 Disney designs
- Track your progress with the My Stitch Monitor Mobile App
- Transfer images wirelessly with the My Design Snap Mobile App
- InnovEye Plus Technology for fast, high resolution scanning